Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lynette's Wedding Blog a week before the big day!

(Written January 6, 2009)

Whoa!!!! I am actually getting married in 4 days! I feel all shaky from exhilaration - I have to catch my breath! I have no idea what the future holds for us, but I praise God for giving to me Sony Him! Oh may I treasure and esteem him all my days! It's weird to think of just what next week will bring. Being married is totally foreign to what I've experienced before! It will be great at times, hard at other times - but all the best times are. One of my best years, the year I spent at His Mansion in New Hampshire was also one of the hardest. To truly enjoy the best at His Mansion required humility. Whenever pride creeped into my heart, His Mansion was a horrifying place. But while humility resided in my heart by the grace of God, His Mansion was the closest thing I've experienced to heaven. I suspect marriage will be much the same. May God grant me grace to be humble, so that I may enjoy this precious gift from Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment